Forum Des Maths
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Maths ; Physique-Chimie ; SVT

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Can You See The Patterns..?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

Classe/Métier (si enseignant, précisez) : Civil Engineering Graduated

Can You See The Patterns..? Empty
MessageSujet: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Juil - 10:09

Hello to all of you guys,
I can't speak French, thus I write this in English.
Is there any of you can help me finding the relationships/patterns of table that I attach at : unforum? (file name: puzle.pdf)
(The table consist of 100 rows and 20 columns, contains of numbers 0-9).
Please reply this in English if you want to.
Thank's.

Dernière édition par wustvn le Jeu 14 Aoû - 15:16, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeMar 12 Aoû - 19:47

I do not understand why you come poster this subject in this forum since you did it on good of others and that the subject comes from a forum.

The subject was posted by you on many forums: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26263 but still http://217.174.252.57/JForum-2.1.6/posts/list/1359.page

What I understand even less, it is that this forum is French and relates to the mutual aid in mathematics and physical sciences in particular.

Thus provide full explanations to this message.

@+
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Aoû - 14:36

Hi Physicien 34, nice to meet you...
Yes, I have brought this to more than 100 forums, because it seems nobody on this planet can crack it. I hope mathematicians here can help me.
Thx.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Aoû - 16:45

It's a little confused like problem. Explain clearly what it acts because I don't understand anything with the problem. It is a question of finding relations alogorithmic ?
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeVen 15 Aoû - 15:55

As I said at other forum you mentioned above:
http://217.174.252.57/JForum-2.1.6/posts/list/1359.page
It is just a patterns decoding with sudoku logic. It shouldn't be that difficult if "we" can crack the various patterns, though that is probably the difficult part. Then finding where the patterns begin and end in order to be able to know in where rows the next numbers to be put correctly in tables. That's all...
Thx.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeVen 15 Aoû - 17:51

You will excuse me but I still don't understand.
If somebody goes voluntary…
It would be necessary already that they understand English and your problem. Smile
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeSam 16 Aoû - 9:19

I use this for translating:
http://www.google.com/translate_t?hl=en
Maybe you can use it too.
Thx.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeSam 16 Aoû - 17:07

Perhaps ...

How do you find my English ?
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeSam 16 Aoû - 17:23

Yea, in generally I can understand your point. My English is not perfect either Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeSam 16 Aoû - 17:44

But, are you english ? Do you live in England ?
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeDim 17 Aoû - 9:10

No, I was born & live in Bali, Indonesia.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeDim 17 Aoû - 19:25

ok ok, But then use the translator in French as in English isn't very bright.
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 9:27

I can see that, but you also have to learn English as international language, haven't you? Smile
stardeath
Adminimatheur
Adminimatheur
stardeath

Masculin
Classe/Métier (si enseignant, précisez) : Master 2 informatique
Loisirs : mangas, jeux videos, informatique, coding ...

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 12:06

well, english is "the" international language but i think if one day china decide to use chinese as new international language instead of english, it will win, they are already more than 1.3*10^9 persons who talk chinese as first language.

moreover english learning in france is very hmm bad (i don't have other word XD), that's why a lot of french people don't know well this language.

well, this thread is not the place to debate of this.

good luck to solve this problem.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 12:45

The problem is with the Chinese ideograms. There is one for each word or phrase and nobody in China knows all do. While in our Latin languages (and others), with some thirty letters you can write all the words of our language. It's more obvious.
Eximma
Adminimatheur
Adminimatheur
Eximma

Masculin
Classe/Métier (si enseignant, précisez) : mp
Localisation : St Nazaire (loire atlantique [44]) Mais Lorient en ce moment ^^
Loisirs : Plein de choseuhs

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 15:42

I know a little bit about these ideaograms (As I'm learning Japanese)...

There are about 50 000 ideograms. In Chinese, to understand and to be able to read the newspaper for instance, only ~6000 are necessary. In japanese, there has been choosen 1945 were (this is the school programm until high school) Wink

I think only very cultured chinese persons know more of them (not 50000 in any case, I think Oo)
https://math-college.jeun.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 19:06

In Japanese, an ideogram represents a syllable (there are also "hirangana" and "katakana" if I remember correctly, as pleadings). But otherwise I think the easiest method is that of an alphabet component words.
Eximma
Adminimatheur
Adminimatheur
Eximma

Masculin
Classe/Métier (si enseignant, précisez) : mp
Localisation : St Nazaire (loire atlantique [44]) Mais Lorient en ce moment ^^
Loisirs : Plein de choseuhs

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 21:11

You're wrong Physicien Razz

(In french (moins chiant xD))

(si vous voyez des carrés, c'est que vous avez pas la police japonaise d'installée...)
Il y a en fait trois (ou quatre) alphabets en Japonais : Les hiragana, les Katakana, les kanji (et les quatrième obsolète: les rômaji).

les Rômaji sont en fait la prononciation du mot, exemple en Japonais, une voiture se dit "kuruma", ça c'est du rômaji. C'est surtout utile pour les étrangers qui commencent à apprendre la langue, ou du moins les syllabaires.

Il y a les hiragana, chaque hiragana correspond à un son (comme les katakana), qui est un des alphabet japonais les plus utilisés (par rapport aux katakana). Kuruma, lorsqu'il n'est pas écrit en Kanji s'écrit en hiragana (car c'est un mot "typiquement" japonais) : くるま

Les katakanas servent la plupart du temps à transcrire les mots d'origines étrangères, les onomatopées, etc... par exemple "café" se dit "kouhii" qui vient de l'anglais s'écrira en katakana : コーヒー et non en hiragana こうひい...

Vient ensuite les fameux Kanjis, qui sont les caractères d'origine chinoise. Comme je l'ai dit, il a été "décidé" qu'une base de 1945 kanjis étaient nécessaires pour pouvoir lire un journal. Lorsqu'un kanji est susceptible de ne pas être connu, il est surmonté d'hiraganas qui donnent donc la lecture (et la signification...). Notre fameuse voiture par exemple, on verra jamais くるま dans un journal japonais mais 車. L'avantage des kanjis c'est que, comme tu l'as dit Physicien, chaque kanji a un sens donc c'est plus rapide de lire un texte (dans sa tête) en kanji qu'en hiragana. La difficulté est qu'il y a un ordre des traits à respecter et que chaque kanji peut se lire de différentes façons, une/plusieurs chinoises et une/plusieurs japonaises. Un exemple pour refléter l'utilité des kanjis :

Si je vous dits "kami", vous trouverez dans votre dico : "dieu" ou "papier" ou "cheveu"... Alors si vous avez pas le contexte vous savez pas comment traduire... En revanche en Kanji:

Dieu = 神
papier = 紙
cheveu = 髪

Là on sait de quoi on parle, alors que la lecture est totalement identique !

Donc pour compléter ta réponse Physicien, un kanji n'est pas qu'une seule syllabe Wink mais il peut y avoir des mots qui possèdes plusieurs kanji, par exemple journal : shinbun 新聞 Smile
https://math-college.jeun.fr
wustvn
micro posteur
micro posteur

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 10:03

Guys, can you help me to find whether this puzzle is random or not?
Thx.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitimeMar 19 Aoû - 14:55

A short course of Japanese by the administrator, that's nice. Indeed, I may be wrong. After all I have never studied these languages. So they seem complicated.

As the puzzle random or not, we must say that I have a little lazy. But do not worry, Eximma who is a mathematician will quickly find the answer.

The creator of this forum is bound to give you a valuable answer. Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Can You See The Patterns..?   Can You See The Patterns..? Icon_minitime

Can You See The Patterns..?
Page 1 sur 1